Thursday, January 12, 2012

About Myself..

Heyy everyone! Firstly, welcome to my blog. It is indeed such an honour to have you visiting here. I am Suwarna. As you can see, my name is rather unique. The real meaning to my name is gold. However, the spelling “warna” means colour in Malay. In fact, it has earned me many other silly nicknames which I would rather not tell it out (it’s for me to know and for you to wonder). My personality is somewhat like colour itself. It can be bright and very dark depending on situations. Nevertheless, I enjoy things which are colourful and events that are happy as well as exciting.

I am currently doing my degree in Psychology, 1st year 3rd semester. It is funny really as I firstly got inspired to be a psychologist by a movie called “Freaky Friday”. It made me think that being a psychologist was so simple and you only had to ask questions such as “how do you feel about that?” However, the more I exposed myself to this field; I realized that it was actually tough and rather challenging to have a career as a psychologist. Regardless to that, I found my interest and love expanding exponentially as I immersed myself in more knowledge of psychology. Therefore, I am satisfied with my chosen career path and hope that it would bring me more happiness in the year to come.

I am taking HAA 101 Introduction to Designs as one of my electives. Since young, I have a special interest in art for I love to draw and colour. I am glad that this course would teach me many new things as I never imagined art to be this technical before. I will work hard to make my artwork remarkable and be able to sell it to the higher bidder. Keep up with it’s progress in order to understand it better. Cheers. Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment